OpenNebula has released a maintenance release for OpenNebula 4 Eagle. If you are running like me OpenNebula 4.0.0 version these are the steps I’ve followed to upgrade (I’m using the SQLite configuration database):
- Download the tar.gz file from OpenNebula’s download page.
- Extract the rpm files: tar xvfz CentOS-6.4-opennebula-4.0.1-1.tar.gz
- CD to the directory: cd opennebula-4.0.1-1/
- Upgrade to the latest rpm versions: yum localinstall opennebula-common-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm opennebula-ruby-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm opennebula-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm opennebula-sunstone-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm opennebula-server-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm opennebula-node-kvm-4.0.1-1.x86_64.rpm
- Switch to oneadmin user: su oneadmin
- Upgrade the SQLite database as oneadmin: onedb upgrade -v –sqlite /var/lib/one/one.db
- Switch back to root user and restart OpenNebula services: service opennebula restart, service opennebula-sunstone restart
- Refresh your browser if you were working with Sunstone.